List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
The maxi is the award-winning 3-wheel kickboard scooter from micro. The maxi's smooth glide, exceptional durability and unique steering take scooting to a new level.
Its 3-wheel axle construction provides stability for younger kids and skateboard-style fun for older riders.
In its first year, the Swiss-designed maxi received several awards recognizing its quality. The maxi won the prestigious Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold and Platinum Seal Awards for 2009. The maxi was also named 'Best Scooter for Kids' by Toy Report. It also was featured on the NBC Today Show on June 9, 2009, in a series on the 'Best Toys for Summer'.
Kids love the maxi's exceptionally smooth glide. It is also amazingly lightweight (5lbs), making it easy for kids to manoeuvre, and to pick up and carry whenever need be.
The maxi will 'grow' with your children; the steering bar is extendable from 24 inches above the deck to 36 inches.
This means kids can ride the maxi through their elementary school years, providing real value for parents and years of fun and transport for the children.
The maxi kick scooter comes with with Pilot Steering Stick only, T-bar steering is available as an accessory purchase.
Even the youngest kids are able to easily learn how to use Pilot Steering. Older kids love the skate-board style fun of curving and carving with the maxi's Pilot Steering.
The maxi 'sits up' when kids set it down, making it easy to hop on and off. And it means the maxi won't cause a tangle in the garage or at the school bike rack, something all parents and school principals can appreciate.
The maxi is available in purple, black, lime green, orange and navy blue.
- The maxi is the highest quality, best performing scooter for kids ages 6-10 - the Hottest scooter of the season!
- The maxi's 3-wheel construction and unique lean-and-steer mechanism combine for superior curving and carving, creating the feel of 'surfing the sidewalks'.
- The maxi's Italian-made wheels, of highest quality PU, create an impossibly smooth glide, perfect for Urban, or Suburban, pavements.
- The maxi was engineered and constructed for superior durability - for kids in this age group, it had to be!
- And finally, the maxi is very light weight, only about 5.5lbs, which makes it easy to maneuver and light enough to pick up and carry when need be.